I love working with ribbon and Stampin’ Up!’s September Back To ‘Spool’ promotion is perfect for me! Each Monday in September I’m going to feature a card using wonderful ribbons from Stampin’ Up!
This first card is made with the Carry On Hostess set from Stampin’ Up! You can earn this set by hosting a workshop with sales of at least $150, or with a personal order of the same amount. The ribbon I used was Primrose Petals 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon. I made a 3 loop bow because I love working with this ribbon SO much!
Other products I used were:
- Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Midnight Muse and Primrose Petals Class Ink (these are 2012-2014 In Colors!)
- 1′, 1 1/4″ and 1 1/2″ Circle Punches
- Primrose Petals and Whisper White card stock
- SNAIL Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, and Stampin’ Dimensionals were my adhesives
I hope you enjoyed this card! Remember, you can earn any of the 2012-2014 In Color 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon FREE for each $40 order you place! Place an order of $200 and get them all! Go to My Online Store to order everything you need!
See you soon,